NASA Target Navtex Pro V2 with Series 2 Antenna
- 518 & 490 KHZ operation.
- 800 line memory with line space between messages and no words broken at line ends.
- Automatic reset from power up.
- Single and multiple line message scrolling.
- Non volatile program and message memory.
- Program status can be viewed and changed at any time.
- Easy to read text on high contrast backlit LCD.
- Current consumption 40mA + 200mA for switchable backlight.
- Dimensions - W 220 x H 98 x D 48mm.
- AERIAL - Active 195 x 40mm stub type with 7 m cable.
The Target Navtex Pro is packed with features yet is still remarkably easy to install and use. Great care has been taken to make this unit very simple to operate, in fact should one lose the comprehensive instruction book supplied with it, it is possible to program the unit via the on-screen menus - it really is that simple.
The messages are displayed on a high contrast backlit liquid crystal display with a clear line space between messages to aid location - this is necessary as the unit has a very large memory. You can be sure you always have up to the minute data as the memory will overwrite the oldest messages if it becomes full. However you can at any time erase the data memory if you wish. It is like a continuous stream of paper - without the mess or expense!.
Navtex has come of age, a free worldwide information service in English. A Navtex receiver is fast becoming a most essential piece of equipment and the Target Navtex Pro is state of the art. This excellent piece of equipment comes complete with its own active aerial and is designed to be left on continuously - consuming a miserly 40mA. Can you afford to be without one?.