Raymarine i60 Wind Pack with Short Arm Vane Transducer
- Analogue and digital data.
- Calculates apparent (relative) and true wind speed/angle (true wind requires SeaTalk speed through water data).
- Large numerals and digits.
- Red back lighting for enhanced night time visibility.
- SeaTalk and SeaTalkNG interfaces.
- NMEA 2000 (compatible) interface.
- Built-in transducer interface.
- 110mm x 115mm footprint identical to older Raymarine ST60+ instrumentation.
- Low power consumption.
- Front mounted design for simple installation.
The i60 instruments are designed to complement the all new Raymarine multifunctional displays. Designed specifically for sailboaters, these stylish, dedicated-function instruments cover wind and close-hauled wind options in analogue and digital formats. Excellent viewing angles for both day and night conditions and simple, push-button controls make i60 instruments extremely easy to see and use. They are also simple to install thanks to the front-mount design.