Raymarine i50 i60 Wind Speed Depth 3 Instrument 3 Transducer Pack
- i60: Large analogue dials.
- i50: Large numerals and digits.
- SeaTalk and SeaTalkNG interfaces.
- NMEA2000 (compatible) interface.
- Built-in transducer interface.
- 110mm x 115mm footprint identical to older Raymarine ST60+ instrumentation.
- Large controls for ease of use at sea.
- Low power consumption.
- Multiple data source support eliminates potential data conflicts.
- Front mounted design for simple installation.
The i50 instruments are designed to complement Raymarine's latest generation multifunction displays. These stylish, dedicated-function instruments are the perfect solution for smaller power boats, yachts and RIBs. The i50 range consists of 3 digital displays: speed and depth displays with extra-large digits and a multi-line tridata unit.
The i60 instruments are designed to complement the all new Raymarine multifunctional displays. Designed specifically for sailboaters, these stylish, dedicated-function instruments cover wind and close-hauled wind options in analogue and digital formats.
Excellent viewing angles for both day and night conditions and simple, push-button controls make i60 instruments extremely easy to see and use. They are also simple to install thanks to the front-mount design.