The performance-tuned Axiom® Plus is a new generation of award-winning Raymarine multifunction displays. Optimized for speed, Axiom Plus is equipped with a powerful quad-core processor for industry-leading responsiveness and speed, giving you the power to seamlessly redraw charts, navigate with augmented reality, and experience RealVision™ 3D sonar. New, higher resolution IPS displays deliver 25 percent more brightness and new day/night color palettes offer enhanced visibility in any lighting condition. Axiom Plus features the renowned LightHouse 3 OS, the most powerful and easy-to-use Raymarine MFD operating system to date.
Designed for speed, responsiveness, and future expansion.
- Powerful quad-core processor, plus increased onboard storage for personal data and apps
- Fluid and fast chart redraw of new Raymarine LightHouse Charts, plus Navionics and C-MAP
- ClearCruise™ Augmented Reality-capable for smarter navigation decisions
- Smart and intuitive LightHouse 3 OS makes navigating easy
Upgraded IPS display technology delivers charts, sonar, radar, and video in stunning color.
- IPS display technology delivers wider viewing angles and sharp contrast at twice the resolution of traditional displays
- Display resolution: 1280 x 720
- 9" All-weather displays are 25 percent brighter (up to 1,500 nits)
- HydroTough™ Nano-coated, impact-resistant glass screen repels water, oil, and smudges for better viewing and accurate touch controls
- Improved viewing with new LightHouse 3 color themes, including light, dark, and night mode
Better chart plotting, enhanced GPS, and 3D sonar.
- Available with built-in RealVision 3D sonar for the most comprehensive view of the underwater world
- Ready-to-explore with new Raymarine LightHouse Charts, featuring dynamic viewing options, premium points of interest, and detailed satellite imagery
- Next-generation, high-performance 10 Hz GPS/GNSS receiver with 4X increased sensitivity for accurate positioning
- Ready to expand and network with multiple Axiom displays, radars, sonar, and more