Raymarine Evolution Hydraulic Pilot P70Rs ACU 100 12v Hydraulic Pump
- Designed for small power boats.
- Easy to install - EV sensor core can be installed above or below deck, Install upside-down or off the vessels centreline.
- 9-axis precision monitoring of pitch, roll, yaw and heading.
- No lengthy calibration procedures to perform.
- No compass calibration required.
- Plug and play connections.
- Robust - Enclosure is fully sealed and built to IPX6 waterproofing standards.
- Fuel Efficient - Evolution autopilots steer so accurately they will save fuel and get you to your destination faster.
- Flexible Control - Control Evolution from the p70R control head or direct from your Raymarine MFD.
The EV-100 Power Pack Contains:
EV1 Sensor Core - The EV-1 is designed for Evolution mechanical and hydraulic autopilot systems. SeaTalkNG networking enables a single cable connection for power and data to the Evolution ACU (actuator control unit) and extended SeaTalkNG and NMEA2000 networks.
ACU-100 - With the ACU-100 Raymarine brings the exceptional performance of Evolution Autopilots to sport boats, runabouts and smaller cruising yachts. Specifically designed to complement Raymarine’s unique wheel-drive and tiller-drive applications, the ACU-100 provides a powerful and secure interface between steering systems and the revolutionary EV-1 course computer and 9-axis sensor. As a true world-first innovation, the ACU-100 is fully sealed so may be mounted above decks on boats where space is limited.
p70R/p70Rs Autopilot Control Head (Power) - The p70R/p70Rs autopilot control head is designed for power craft with push buttons and a rotary control dial. Advanced LED backlighting offers low power consumption and delivers vibrant colour and contrast. Wide horizontal and vertical viewing angles ensure the display can be seen clearly from acute positions. The p70R/p70Rs control head also features the LightHouse user interface and a start up wizard to help you configure the pilot quickly and easily.
0.5ltr Hydraulic Pump(12V) - The 0.5ltr Hydraulic Pump is intended to operate the boat’s steering mechanism as part of a Raymarine autopilot system. It is primarily designed for use on boats with an existing hydraulic steering system. Alternatively, you can use this pump on a boat with mechanical steering in conjunction with a secondary steering ram. The hydraulic pump contains a precision gear pump and a check valve driven by a servo motor.
Evolution Cabling Kit - Cable kit includes : ng Power Cable (0.4m), 1 x SeaTalkNG Backbone Cable (5m), 1 x SeaTalkNG Spur Cable (0.4m), 1 x SeaTalkNG 5-way Connector Block, 2 x SeaTalkNG T-piece Connector, 2 x SeaTalkNG Terminator.