Raymarine i70s System Pack with i70s Wind MHU DST800 Transducer 3m cable
- 4.1" over-sized LCD display with 160º viewing angles.
- Maxi 1.7 in (43 mm) digits in full screen mode.
- Anti-reflective coating for improved visibility in bright sunlight.
- New LightHouse user interface is simple and quick to use.
- AIS repeater.
- Supported data views include: Wind, Speed, Depth, Tridata, Engine (NMEA 2000), Environmental (NMEA 2000), Fuel (NMEA 2000) and navigation.
- Low power - typically 132mA/ 1.6W.
- System Pack comprising i70s display, Wind & Depth, Speed & Temperature Transducers, iTC-5 Networking Switch, 3m Backbone cable, T-Piece, Power & 2 Backbone Terms.
LightHouse User Interface - Designed for the way boaters think! Raymarine's exclusive LightHouse User Interface offers an incredibly easy-to-use navigation experience. LightHouse intuitively places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips. The LightHouse User Interface is also consistent with new Raymarine e Series HybridTouch display. So once you are familiar with i70s you'll be at home with the e7 too!.
Customization - The Raymarine i70s instrument display can be customized to suit your personal boating requirements. From traditional analogue dials to engine information and tank levels, Raymarine i70s has the capabilities to show it all.
Networking - Raymarine i70s seamlessly integrates with SeaTalkNG and NMEA 2000 marine networks. User-selectable data sources allow integration on multi-sensor networks. Repeat AIS data from NMEA 2000 AIS receivers. View the closest 25 AIS equipped vessels and select individual targets to obtain vessel information.