Raymarine CP100 and CP200 System Pack
The Raymarine T70229 CP100 & CP200 System Pack combines the Raymarine CP100 CHIRP DownVision Sonar Module (w/ CPT-100 Transducer), and the Raymarine CP200 CHIRP SideVision™ Sonar Module (w/ CPT-200 Transducer), to provide the ultimate in sonar intelligence and give you a full 180° view of your surroundings underwater.
CP100 CHIRP DownVision Sonar Module with CPT-100 Transducer:
The Raymarine CP100 CHIRP DownVision Sonar Module brings powerful sonar imaging capabilities to Raymarine's line of networkable multifunction displays.
- CHIRP powered dual channel sonar; target fish with CHIRP sonar and view high-res DownVision structure imagery at the same time
- CHIRP DownVision provides photo-like imagery of bottom structure
- Fast response temperature sensor built into the transducer
- Maximum depth of 600 ft. for both channels
- Simple RayNet Ethernet connection to Raymarine gS Series, e Series, c Series, and a Series MFDs
- CPT-100 transom mount transducer included
- Optional RayNet network cable required to complete installation:
- A62361 - 2 meter RayNet Cable (Not Included)
- A80005 - 5 meter RayNet Cable (Not Included)
CP200 CHIRP SideVision Sonar Module with CPT-200 Transducer:
The CP200 CHIRP SideVision Sonar Module expands your horizons underwater with bank-to-bank, crystal-clear displays of underwater structure, bait, and fish.
- Network compatible CHIRP SideVision sonar for Raymarine gS Series, e Series, c Series, and a Series MFDs
- Image bottom structure, bait, and fish at distances up to 600 ft. horizontally per side
- CHIRP signal processing provides amazing images with crystal-clear detail
- Works seamlessly alongside Raymarine Digital, CHIRP and CHIRP DownVision sonar
- Multi-sonar compatible: view CHIRP SideVision alongside other sources at the same time
- Adjustable CPT-200 transducer optimizes performance for deep or shallow water scanning
- Transom mount CHIRP SideVision sonar array for the CP200
- Independently adjustable starboard and port arrays for deep, mid, or shallow-water scanning
- Rugged, stainless carrier with kick-up strike protection