Snowbee Men Breeze-Bloc 360G Fleece Jacket - Forest Green, Small
The return of our popular “Breeze-bloc” model, but with an improved specification.
Snowbee's new fleece features a 3-layer laminate - a double layer of high density micro-fleece, with a breathable / waterproof membrane in-between, providing a specification of 3000 g/m2/24hrs breathability & 3000mm Hydrostatic pressure – figures higher than you would normally see on many waterproof jackets! This membrane, not only makes the material totally waterproof & breathable, but more importantly on a fleece jacket, 100% windproof.
Although not designed as waterproof garments, these will keep you dry if caught out in a shower. Although it has an overall weight rating of 360g/m2, the material is only 3mm thick, making it ideal as a ‘layering garment’ underneath an outer waterproof shell, or as an outer fleece on those chilly spring or autumn days. Fitted with two zipped side pockets & a zipped chest pocket for mobile etc, and low-profile Velcro cuff adjusters, which will not catch in fly lines.
- Made from a double layer of high density, Polyester micro-fleece
- Breathable/waterproof membrane laminated between, making the material totally waterproof, breathable & 100% windproof
- Two zipped side pockets, plus a zipped chest pocket for mobile etc
- Low-profile Velcro cuff adjusters, which will not catch in fly lines
- Fleece weight rating of 360g/m2, but only 3mm thick, making it ideal as a ‘layering garment’, under a waterproof jacket
- Size: Choose from S, M, L, XL and XXL