Simrad OP50 Wired Remote Controller - Landscape Mount
- Control up to six NSS evo2 or NSO evo2 multifunction displays
- High-quality aluminium control dial with built-in cursor functions
- Landscape orientation (portrait version also available)
- Dash mount with low 8mm profile
- Zero-profile flush mount with optional bracket
- Integrated high-decibel speaker for critical alarms
- Quickly switch displays with dedicated button and LED indicators
- Single NMEA 2000® connection Manage Multiple Displays
Networked with a single NMEA 2000® connection for both power and control, one OP50 Remote Controller can operate up to six networked multifunction displays. Integrated LED indicator lights clearly show the selected display number, while a dedicated button cycles quickly through the available displays.
Controls Optimised for NSS evo2 and NSO evo2
The OP50 Remote Controller features a keypad specifically designed to operate the latest NSS evo2 and NSO evo2 multifunction displays efficiently and reliably in all conditions. The controller’s high-quality aluminium dial features a knurled edge for precise rotary control, and built-in cursor functions for easy on-screen navigation.
Easy Mounting in Horizontal or ‘Landscape’ Orientation
The ‘landscape’ OP50 is ideal for installation beneath Simrad MO-series touchscreen or pilothouse monitors, allowing easy control while keeping hands and arms from obscuring the display. Dash mounting provides a slim 8mm profile, while an optional bracket a