B&G Triton² Speed Depth Pack
- Display Size: 4.1" (diagonal). 4:3 Aspect ratio
- Display Type: Transmissive TFT-LCD, bonded. White LED backlight
- Display Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Illumination: White for day mode. Red, green, blue or white for night mode
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Compass Safe Distance: 300mm (1.0”)
- Dimensions: 118 x 115 x 28mm (4.6 x 4.5 x 1.1”)
- Weight: 0.32 kg (0.7 lbs)
- Power Consumption: 1.8 Watts (MAX)
- Network Load: 3 LEN
- Temperature Operating: -15 to +55ºC (5ºF to +131ºF)
- Temperature Storage: -30 to +70 ºC (-22 to +158 ºF)
The full-colour Triton² Display provides sailors with a clear visual representation of key instrument data including Speed, Depth, Wind, Heading, AIS targets, GPS data and more. An Optically Bonded display means absolutely zero condensation or fogging, while transflective LCD technology provides exceptional contrast and visibility – day or night – while consuming less power than traditional backlight-only displays. The flexible, NMEA 2000® certified, Triton² Display can be integrated into a wider navigation system and also be combined with a Triton² Pilot keypad and NAC autopilot computer to create a complete autopilot control system, featuring B&G sail-specific autopilot steering algorithms.
Optical Bonding Sporting an Optically Bonded 4.1-inch LCD display, Triton² allows you to see clearly in all conditions with its large clear colour display 100% free from condensation or fogging.
Efficient LCD Technology: Transflective LCD technology uses reflected ambient light to enhance day-time visibility, providing the clearest sailing dedicated display available. LED backlighting provides highly adjustable illumination when required, making Triton² exceptionally efficient and extending time available from your battery capacity.
Easy to Use: Triton² provides simple on-screen menus controlled by soft-touch and reliable waterproof buttons.
- Triton² 4.1 inch display
- DST800 and NMEA 2000 Micro-C starter kit