Simrad NAIS 500 and NSPL500 Kit
- Lightweight Units.
- Waterproof - IPX7 standard.
- Low Power Consumption - Ideal for sailboats or power boats.
- Multiple Networking Connections - Compatible with NMEA 2000®, NMEA 0183®, NMEA 0183® multiplexing and USB.
- Wide Voltage Range - suitable for 12 or 24 V DC systems with a wide range of supported input voltages from 9.6 V to 31.2 V DC.
- High Performance with Low Loss - The NSPL 500’s high-performance design means no insertion loss on AIS and VHF receive, and low insertion loss on AIS and VHF transmit.
Class-B Approved - Meets with the strict regulations set out for this class of Automatic Identification System.
Send & Receive - The NAIS 500 ensures that you are seen and can see on the water by sending a signal to other vessels with your navigational data, whilst you receive data from other vessels. This allows you to plan any necessary avoidance manoeuvres well in advance.