Easy To Use
A simple selection of controls enable straightforward selection of the adjustments you require.
Outstanding performance through a wide range of scenarios, even extreme weather, ensures the Pilot is positive and effective in typical coastal sailing conditions.
Low power draw ensures your battery will last longer, even if you use the autopilot for prolonged periods.
The TP range of autopilots have been designed with minimal noise in mind. They're extremely quiet, so you can enjoy the peaceful sensation of being out on the water.
Protection from the elements.
Simple plug & play installation, even DIY.
- Operating Temperature -10° to +55°C
- Operating Temperature Stored -10° to +55°C
- Product Width 105 mm / 4.1 in
- Product Depth 60 mm / 2.4 in
- Product Height 610 mm / 24 in
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage) 12Vdc
- Power Consumption Auto 0.5A
- Power Consumption Standby 0.06A
- Adjustable Gain True
- Alarm Audible And Visible True
- Automatic Tracking True
- Auto Trim True
- Gain 1-9
- Night Illumination True
- Non Volatile Memory True
- Storm Proof True
- Auto Seastate True
- Intelligent Steering Action True
- Max Boat Length [m] 12
- Mounting Selectable Port Or Starboard True
- Peak Thrust 85kg
- Steer To GPS True
- Steer To Wind True
- Drive System Recirculating
- Fluxgate Compass True
- Max Boat Displacement [tons] 6.3
- NMEA 0183 Input True
- SimNet Control True