Solar Technology 45w Rigid Solar Panel Kit
- Reverse current protection
- Unique dual battery charging function
- Efficient Series PWM charging, increases battery lifetime and improves solar system performance
- 12/24V automatic recognition
- Overload protection
- Open circuit protection
- Lightning surge protection
- Deep discharge protection
- Charge current protection up to 10A
- All solar panels (except the 5w &10W) require a voltage regulator to ensure that the battery is not overcharged. We recommend the this controller for panels up to and including 150w
- High efficiency crystalline cell for “all weather” charging
- Perfect for powering colour pond pumps / fountains* and for use in larger caravans over a week’s period
- Water resistant, robust construction for outdoor use
- 20 year cell warranty and 10 year module warranty***
The 45 watt panel provides a continuous trickle feed maintaining and extending the life of any 12 volt battery. The 45 watt solar panel is supplied with all the necessary cable (5m), connectors, detailed installation instructions 10 Amp Charge Controller
The 10Ah (STCC10) Charge controller (sold separately) should be used with this kit to protect the battery from being overcharged and to prevent reverse current drain.
* An inverter is required power or charge 240v appliances – not included
***Cell performance warranty states that at 20 years the cell output will be no less than 80% of new performance values – i.e the cell degradation rate will be no greater than 20% in 20 years 10Amp Dual Battery Charge Controller This controller is for off-grid solar systems and has the additional functionality that it can charge two batteries simultaneously and can work on both 12v or 24v systems.
The charging process has been optimized for long battery life and improved system performance. The comprehensive self-diagnostics and electronic protection functions can prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults.