100 watt PV Logic Flexi Solar Panel Kit
The PV Logic Flexi range of is a tough, fully weather resistant flexible solar panel designed for use in the harshest environmental conditions. Suitable for permanent fixing or stand alone use, the 100wp Flexi kit is ideal for battery charging, camping / caravanning, boats and many more applications.
- The all new hard wearing ETFE top surface is resistant to extreme climatic conditions and is self healing from the effects of minor scratches.
- The all new fully encapsulated solar cell circuit is completely waterproof.
- The 100w PV Logic Flexi panel has a unique rear of panel cable exit. This means the panel can be glued to a surface without any projection of a junction box. The cell circuit is still protected by shading diodes but these are supplied in a separate housing that needs to be installed at the same time as the solar panel. Without this protection a hot spot can severely reduce the life and performance of a solar panel.
- Designed not to snag and no sharp edges. The all new Flexi has no corners, everything is curved!
- Easy fix – the back surface is easily and securely bonded but in addition the aluminium sheet within the Flexi is pre-drilled should fixing with screws be desired.
The kit comprises:
1 x STPVF100 – 100wp solar panel with pre-wired 4m cable
1 x STCC10 – 10Ah charge controller (only if the “MA” option is selected)
1 x Fuse
6 x Ring Terminals
1 x Fitting Instructions
The typical Daily performance of the solar panel in peak conditions: 44.45amp-hours per day
Panel Size – STPVF100 – 980x625x3.5mm
Combined Panel Weight – 4.2kgs
*Cell performance warranty states that at 20 years the cell output will be no less than 80% of new performance values – i.e the cell degradation rate will be no greater than 20% in 20 years