Shakespeare 0.9m V-Tronix stainless steel whip hawk wind indicator
- Quality stainless steel whip with V-Tronix Hawk Wind Indicator.
- Lightweight, only 0.25 kg.
- Low windage.
- 180mm flat bracket for mounting at masthead.
- 20m of RG-58 cable with PL-259 plug.
- Solderless connector at Masthead.
- PL-259 plug.
- Blister packed.
- Multi-language (17) fitting instructions.
V-Tronix Stainless Steel Whip with Hawk Wind Indicator.
Designed for use on the masthead of a sailing boat this antenna is extremely rugged, able to withstand the severest storms, knockdowns and boatyard handling.
The Hawk was designed and developed to meet the requirements of the most demanding sailors. It features the popular V-Tronix solderless connector system - for easy installation and end-of-season dismounting – and is packed in an attractive blister pack with fitting instructions in 17 languages. These ever-popular masthead antennas have become the industry’s benchmark for any sailing boat fitted with a VHF radio. The antenna’s reputation is unrivalled, and Hawk antennas are chosen as original equipment by boat builders throughout the world because of their reliability, durability and value for money.