9003e e-Series Battery Switch Single Circuit ON/OFF
- CE Marked
- Ignition protected - Safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Case design allows surface or rear panel mounting
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) requirements for battery switches
- 3/8"-16 tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance, accepts 3/8" and M10 ring terminals
- 7/8" (22.22mm) stud length to accept multiple cable terminals
- Tactile textures indicate knob position by feel only
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Sold by Storm Force Marine
Storm Force Marine was established in 2005 and has since grown to become Hong Kong’s largest distributor of high quality Marine Products. Our product range covers individual clothing and accessories, Paddle Sports, Sail Boat to Motor Boat, Super yacht to Commercial, RV, Solar power and off-grid. All supplied by the world’s leading manufacturers.
We are suppliers to many of the boat builders and boat-yards in Hong Kong, Macau and China, as well as Vietnam, Cambodia, the Philippines and Malaysia. We speak Cantonese, Mandarin, English and Boats.
We believe in quality service and helping you to ensure you have the right equipment for your needs, whether it is a spare part or complete system solutions. No part is too small, no job is too big. Storm Force Marine has supplied equipment for boats from 3m to 80m in length within the last year.
Our head office, shop and showroom is at:
601 Sunbeam Centre
27 Shing Yip Street,
Kowloon HONG KONG
T +852 2866 0114
F +852 2866 9260
And we are open from 1000 till 1830 Monday through Friday excluding public holidays